Nirvana Music Videos

Im in a creative mood and I was thinking of making my own Nirvana DVD. Basically I wanted to put on all of the official music videos and the unplugged performance at MTV. Its all only for personal use, im not going to turn around and try to sell it or something. Anyhow I have found some videos on varios sites and file sharing apps but they are not very high quality after converting to mpg2. Does anybody have any high quality files or know of a place where I can find them?

BTW anyone interested in making there own DVDs should check out this program im using, its called DVD-lab. Im currently just testing out the 30 day trial. Its very cool, its not restricting at all like most DVD apps are. You are free to do almost anything!

i have a video of sappy it's not technically an official video i believe it was made by krist it's good quality the sound is also good other than that i have a terrible copy of nirvana unplugged unedited and also home videos that krist made(aka horror movie)

http://www.nirvanaclub.com/

I have a copy of the unplugged show that is pretty good quality, the only thing is it is the cut version. I dont know if a hight quality version of the uncut show exists or not.

I think my main problem is that all of the files i find are recorded at low frame sizes then when I convert them up to like 720 X 480 it introduced alot of artifacts and blurriness during fast scenes and thats what Im trying to really get rid of. Id be happy with something with the same quality of vhs or even beta just so long as there was no artifacts and blockiness.

ill check out the NFC site maybe find out something there.

If Nirvana Videos you are looking for, then also look for:

Live n Loud 93

hollywood rock from Brazil

Drain you, Dive, Negative Creep, Anuerysm, Love Buzz all clips from Live Tonight Sold Out

One early concert that has cheap 80's video effects, but cool set

Other cool stuff like Interview clips might make your dvd collection cool

Back