Naruto

Everyone should watch Naruto!

It will be long, especially considering that even the manga hasn't ended yet.

It's very good, I haven't read much of the manga yet but I have all 60 of the ep's released so far. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Originally posted by dibz@Nov 29, 2003 @ 09:31 PM

It's very good, I haven't read much of the manga yet but I have all 60 of the ep's released so far. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Don't forget the Special. :)

bam!

Attachments

• hamtaro_.jpg
    hamtaro_.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 174
  • hamtaro_.jpg
    hamtaro_.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 178
Originally posted by Des-ROW@Nov 30, 2003 @ 04:29 AM

Then, tell us which current anime you like.

somewhat recent anime, last exile

current anime, cromartie, galaxy railways, tsukihime, hundred stories

edit: forgot gunslinger girl

Yeah Last Exile is pretty good- I've only seen the first 5 episodes though.

GITS: Stand Alone Complex was great IMHO. I tried to like Wolf's Rain but I just couldn't get into it. I did enjoy the Ninja Scroll series, even though it wasn't that high quality.

I'm not a big fan of Naruto, but I probably have no right to judge since I really liked Hikaru no Go for some bizarre reason. ;)

Originally posted by Jurai@Nov 30, 2003 @ 08:41 AM

naruto is overhyped vomit

overhyped? Hrmms, I have never seen any commercials or anything hyping it... All I have heard about it is just coming from word of mouth.... But oh well.. that's your opinion... they are always negative... (hence, an attention getter from some people here)

Anyways, the only thing I don't like about Naruto are all the flashbacks... :(

Originally posted by lordofduct@Oct 10, 2004 @ 10:18 AM

ahhh, so you ressurect everything old, you have alot of years to catch up on dont you.

[post=120689]Quoted post[/post]​

Yea, i should bring back the last thread I posted in. :lol:

Ninjas are the best. Naruto is pretty tight, some episodes are kind of boring but for the most part it's filled with awesome ninja pwnage.

Back