Mega Man X4 (a.k.a. RockMan X4)

MasterAkumaMatata

Established Member
X-PLOSIVE GAMEPLAY.

X-TREME GRAPHICS.

MEGA MAN X4!

Vibrant Animation - Relentless Enemies

Unsurpassed Graphics - Hidden Secrets

Mega Man X4™ bombards the Sega Saturn and never lets up!

Battle armies of Maverick Reploid Robots while mastering all-new strategic moves like the Air Hover and Zero's Saber Tactic sytem. Discover a myriad of power-ups, secret rooms, extra weapons and invincible vehicles to take on 8 all new X-Hunter Bosses. And for the first time, play as Mega Man X or battle with his mighty partner Zero in 2 separate adventures. Mega Man X4 - now you can be a hero, or a Zero!
  • Now, play as Mega Man X or Zero!

[*]
    New X-Hunter levels with vivid color, brilliant detail, intricate passages, secret races and hard-to-reach items
  • Invincible vehicles like the Land Chaser superbike and other robot ride armors

[*]
    Master new attacks like the Air Hover and Zero's Z-Saber Tactic
  • Anime-style cinema sequences introduce and unfold a dramatic plot!

Attachments

• Mega_Man_X4_Front.JPG
    Mega_Man_X4_Front.JPG
    120.8 KB · Views: 113
  • Mega_Man_X4_Front.JPG
    Mega_Man_X4_Front.JPG
    120.8 KB · Views: 119
  • Mega_Man_X4_Front.JPG
    Mega_Man_X4_Front.JPG
    120.8 KB · Views: 122
  • Mega_Man_X4_Front.JPG
    Mega_Man_X4_Front.JPG
    120.8 KB · Views: 118
  • Mega_Man_X4_Back.JPG
    Mega_Man_X4_Back.JPG
    158.5 KB · Views: 123
  • Mega_Man_X4_Back.JPG
    Mega_Man_X4_Back.JPG
    158.5 KB · Views: 118
  • Mega_Man_X4_Back.JPG
    Mega_Man_X4_Back.JPG
    158.5 KB · Views: 123
  • Mega_Man_X4_Back.JPG
    Mega_Man_X4_Back.JPG
    158.5 KB · Views: 131
  • RockmanX4_JAP_Front.JPG
    RockmanX4_JAP_Front.JPG
    119.9 KB · Views: 115
    RockmanX4_JAP_Front.JPG
    119.9 KB · Views: 113
    RockmanX4_JAP_Front.JPG
    119.9 KB · Views: 113
    RockmanX4_JAP_Front.JPG
    119.9 KB · Views: 110
Heh, good game, I'm currently playing it (PS version). Probably my favorite X game thus far, although most of the weapons for X are a little sucky.

I had fun in this one... I've only played the Saturn version and felt the Saturn controls were tight and nice.

I don't get Mega Man. :huh

I tried one of them once but I just couldn't get anywhere with it and gave up. *shrug*

I can only play the X series... the old ones move much to slow for me.

They can kinda be fun... but then at the same time you play one you've played them all. Not a lot of evolution is really done in the series.

I should ask my buddy Pate. He LOVES the entire series, owns every game on every console. He thinks they are genious. He is weird.

I prefer the original series to the X series, personally. I find they're more challenging for the most part, and I prefer the 'man' bosses to the animals of the X series. I also like the upbeat music and graphics of the originals.

Nah, the X series pwns all the rest of the rockman series. As for X4, I like the gameplay, but the cutscenes are trash. The dubbing is badly done not to mention the voices. Great game though; just beat it recently with X (Ultimate Armor) and Zero.

What I don't understand is why the english translation was Mega Man, as it just doesn't make sense anymore (Rock and Roll, instead of Mega and Roll).

Great game.

I started playing it in 2001 but I only completed last year! (on the PS-1. I don't have the Saturn version...)

I took my time on this.... ;)

This one probably has the 2nd best anime cut scenes after MMX3.

But my favorite of the X series are X6 & X3 by far.

Back