Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Music Wanted

Originally posted by ocaddict@Fri, 2005-11-25 @ 05:04 PM

I know, but unfortunately when SegaXtreme jumped to the new server they have not enabled downloads. The Sega music was my fav part of the site too  :(

[post=141924]Quoted post[/post]​

It’s all accurate though. As for me, I'm really edger into downloading the Final Fight CD (U) tracks, but as you said, it seems as if Sega Xtreme hasn’t yet enable the downloads.

~Neo Demon~

Off topic

On the other hand, I wonder if anyone in this forum actually has the Final Fight CD (U) tracks saved somewhere. It would be a miracle if someone would be so pleasant enough to send them to me. :sigh

The soundtracks section is no more. I pulled them because of getting sick of paying $200/m for the bandwidth.

Originally posted by IceDigger@Sat, 2005-11-26 @ 12:36 PM

The soundtracks section is no more. I pulled them because of getting sick of paying $200/m for the bandwidth.

[post=141938]Quoted post[/post]​

could be useful to take down the page then, because theres nothing indicating that it's down

Originally posted by Neo Demon@Fri, 2005-11-25 @ 10:54 PM

It’s all accurate though. As for me, I'm really edger into downloading the Final Fight CD (U) tracks, but as you said, it seems as if Sega Xtreme hasn’t yet enable the downloads.

~Neo Demon~

Off topic

On the other hand, I wonder if anyone in this forum actually has the Final Fight CD (U) tracks saved somewhere. It would be a miracle if someone would be so pleasant enough to send them to me. :sigh

[post=141927]Quoted post[/post]​

I have them, if you want to do a direct transfer on AIM or something let me know. I'm @ mlittleton on AIM.

Back