Lemmings

vbt

Staff member
2007-04-30 to 2007-05-06; Sega Genesis / MegaDrive

A UNIQUE MIND-BOGGLING GAME OF MULTIPLE SKILL LEVELS

Take command of the wackiest collection of misdirected rodents ever seen on your screen

Help guide these clueless green-haired critters on their romp through 150 levels of intellectually challenging gameplay. Building, bashing, digging, floating, mining, climbing, and exploding their way across the screen.

You take the Lemmings through their perilous journey to the exit and onto the next level. Winner of over 120 international awards, Lemmings brings hours of fun for people of all ages and features full sound board support.

HIGHLIGHTS:

Non-violent, puzzle oriented, intellectual game play that's fun for players of all ages.

Marketing activities that capitalize on the world wide recognition of the Lemmings game characters.

Lemmings is a winner of over 20 national and international awards

Attachments

• Lemmings.jpg
    Lemmings.jpg
    729.8 KB · Views: 139
I've always loved lemmings, although admittedly I only ever played it on PC.

Lemmings was always one of my favorate pc games. I have tried it on various emulators for various systems including the genesis and found I hate controlling it with a joystick or gamepad. The game requires a mouse and if I remember correctly the first lemmings game on the genesis did not suport the mouse... the sequel did (again if I remember correctly).

Back