Laser Saturn Model 2 doesn't work

Hi,

I had a Saturn Model 2 and now it doesn't read original CDs . I never installed a modchip in this Saturn. I tried clean the lens but saturn try to read the CD but doesn't detect it. There is any solution for this, please?

Its motor works fine.

You could try turning up the laser strength if you open the unit yoo will see an orange screen on the back of the laser turning this clockwise a little then testing if a game works is the best way.

Thanks,

I tried with this and it work. I had to turn up 1/4 to right and the Saturn read CDs. But why I need to do that if before Saturn woks fine?

Originally posted by elmadno@Jul 25, 2004 @ 01:55 PM

Thanks,

I tried with this and it work. I had to turn up 1/4 to right and the Saturn read CDs. But why I need to do that if before Saturn woks fine?

Because it's old, be grateful you have that option to adjust the lens cause the jag, ps and neo-geo is fixed so when they stop reading you have to either replace the system or lens port. :devil

hi, i think i have this problem , but i'm not sure. the saturn spins the disc a little bit when i power it on, then stops and does not load the CD. I'd just like to know if the method stated above will work, can anyone confirm this please?

Back