Just a FYI

I'm back and will remain so, unless a few certain people don't piss me off too much. I was sitting under a Bo Tree for a year and a half. Needed some stability in my life, and today I thought, meh close enough, time to return to my various hobbies.

Wow this is news? I'm not that great. :lol:

Thanks, good to be back. I'll try not to start too much trouble.

Originally posted by RolfWrenWalsh@Sat, 2006-04-15 @ 07:38 PM

I'm not one of those that pissed you off am I?

[post=145717]Quoted post[/post]​

That wasn't aimed at anyone in particular. As far as I'm concerned EVERYONE is annoying in their own unique way.

Originally posted by mal@Sun, 2006-04-16 @ 01:28 PM

Hey, why not? It's been a slow week. ;)

[post=145720]Quoted post[/post]​

Sure, everybody is looking for chocolate eggs :)

Originally posted by Rockin'-B@Mon, 2006-04-17 @ 12:24 AM

Ahm, who is this guy?

[post=145725]Quoted post[/post]​

He's just some bum who stumbled in from the cold.

Give him a break.

Damn it, I already hate my new name. The 'AE-' part is redundant now that I have my All-seeing eye with an eyepatch avatar...

I must have been creatively vacuous last night. The all-seeing eye can't wear an eyepatch; it's absurd. How would it watch everything when it can't see? I mean honestly, it's just stupid. I shouldn't be allowed to name things because this is what I end up with crap like mountaindud and all-seeing eye eyepatch.

*sigh* can someone change it to "Super Party Fun Man 7" please? I mean "Dud II".

EDIT: Thanks

Yeah I rarely play videogames now, the industry has gone to hell if you ask me. I only play World of Warcraft and the occasional other PC game here and there such as F.E.A.R. or what have you. WoW is a breath of fresh air for me, being so used to short 10 hour games that are so common now, AND the first game since PSO to have genuinely fun online play that would not be possible via offline multiplayer.

I know what you mean. These days, I mostly play my old systems and PC games. I recenetly started playing Diablo 2 and Baldur's Gate again. Other than DS/GBA games, I can't remember the last time I bought a game.

"Super Party Fun Man 7"

:D

Just for that, I'm now making you the protaganist of my "Super Party Fun Fun 7" series. Again, credit goes to you for the title. (You DO remember giving me that title couple years ago right?) :)

Yes, it was such a good name I had to recycle the idea again somehow. One of the few instances where I gave something a good name. :blink:

There are some diamonds in the rough. I tried the WoW thing for a week, and man was I bored to death. My fault for being a Tauren warrior, but I tried being a mage and even that was kind of blech.

But it's nice to see you back! I haven't been much of a lurker myself - there's some keyword on this site that blocks it from work. Probably 'game'. :)

Back