I want to make an rpg

well we can make someone on here on the enemy side, who you take care of... like Gallstaff, a young kid who aspires to be evil and cool (all evil bad ass's are cool) and you take him down for LoD.

He could be a kid dressed up kind of like a punk/clown and a dunce cap that says "RAD" on it and uses pies and cupcakes as throwing weapons... but the pies are filled with poison.

I got an idea!

Thanks to Pearl Jammzz for this!

Make me the guy that wants to join the group, and I'm MADLY in love with the girl of the group (Des). Of course, she's the only reason I want to join. ;) Although I'm sure my knowing Megido would help every now and then! :lol:

Anyway, you guys ditch me.

Then later on, you're fighting Thodt's right hand man guy, and Des is in trouble! Then I save her! And she falls in love with me, then we go off to do our thing. After forming Team SX, She and I show up every now and then, taunt the main four, because we feel we're better than you! Then we come and help you with the final battle, due to you being so weak, and we take all the glory! :lol:

And then, we move to Iowa, and live happily ever after! :lol: :thumbs-up:

Originally posted by lordofduct@Jul 21, 2004 @ 01:48 AM

well we can make someone on here on the enemy side, who you take care of... like Gallstaff, a young kid who aspires to be evil and cool (all evil bad ass's are cool) and you take him down for LoD.

He could be a kid dressed up kind of like a punk/clown and a dunce cap that says "RAD" on it and uses pies and cupcakes as throwing weapons... but the pies are filled with poison.

YES! I love it!

And I said Phantasy Star IV was the greatest RPG ever...

HAHAHA, well good ideas there actually, cept des cant be part of the party... im figuring we just run into you guys alot... the girl in the main team is my friend tara (pic in my avatar right now...) shes got one of them love roll's for LoD... but i bet i could make Des like one of the gf's of the main members and you save her some time and sweep her off her feet... and you guys fall in love and form team SX... the thing about always acting like team SX is better is great... and i love the idea of them stealing the faim in the end. Thats great.

Originally posted by lordofduct@Jul 21, 2004 @ 01:55 AM

HAHAHA, well good ideas there actually, cept des cant be part of the party... im figuring we just run into you guys alot... the girl in the main team is my friend tara (pic in my avatar right now...) shes got one of them love roll's for LoD... but i bet i could make Des like one of the gf's of the main members and you save her some time and sweep her off her feet... and you guys fall in love and form team SX... the thing about always acting like team SX is better is great... and i love the idea of them stealing the faim in the end. Thats great.

Thanks! Glad you like the ideas!

Although... Des is no one's girlfriend!

oh yeah to let yall know, im trying to go the gamearts route on rpg writing... a more character developing wonderful story based around a rather simple but enjoyable battle engine. I want tons of character developement... so for cloud and des who are definately in this, give me some character traits you want for yourselves.

WOW, Deja vu!

Let me think... how do I portray myself in my fics?

Hm...

In my fics, I'm usually rather impulsive, and act too quickly before thinking... I don't hesitate, I just do whatever it takes. Although that gets me in trouble more often than it benefits me. I'm always stuck in second place though, as no matter how much stronger I get, Cloud is always better. Not that I care, as I'm his apprentice...

What else? I'm a real sucker for good looking women. I tend to use too much energy sometimes. We'll be fighting some weak ass thing, and I'll decide to hit it with a limit break or something.

And that's all I can think of...

for mal, if he doesnt mind being in the game, i already have his character together... apathetic, organized, he'll be the one who holds team SX together with his skills unemotional management skills... the character everyone remembers, doesnt hate, just doesnt grow an affinity for.

well probably meet him as the leader of some vigilante group that gets all killed off by Dr. Thodt and he wants revenge... but he wants nothing to do with the main group cause he thinks there just a bunch of criminals... thats why he goes off with Team SX. (Its not that he actually cares LoD is a criminal, its just that he wants to be the leader of the group and he thinks he can lead Team SX because hes bigger then cloud... but Cloud still stays the affaimed leader in the spot light of people, but gets lots of help from the modest mal)

Its like mal's character wants power, but only wants the power of the group for the purpose of revenge, he doesnt want anything to do with the faim it gains, thats why cloud stays the leader in a way... (think Arc the Lad... you know how the samurai/ninja what ever the hell guy always felt like he kept direction and control of the party but Arc is the leader.)

Even though I'm the leader, mal is what keeps it together eh?

All right! I'll have more power than mal for once! :thumbs-up:

Me > mal! :lol:

Omoshiroi...

I did not even notice, and I am already inside someone's RPG ^^;

Hmmm... I have to be in the "good" side? Aww... oh well... in that case, let me be the Millenia (Grandia2) of the team.

Originally posted by lordofduct@Jul 21, 2004 @ 04:40 PM

YES, mal is perfect... his additude, its just right... Hey mal you wanna be on it you apathetic bugger.

Yeah, why not? :lol:

Clouds group should be comprised of him, Sarah from Virtua Fighter, a sort of killer Saturn and of course at least four :bow symbols pointed in the the direction of the Saturn. They would be unbeatable :lol:

eh, ive had english pumped into my head from the day i was born (my mom is a crazy witch)... so when i get on message boards, or when i talk to people, i forget all of the rules, just to spite my mother. Sit me down and make me write an essay, ill get it perfect in one try... and i can edit like an m-f-er... but hey here on the web. SCREW IT. and i also have to type quick cause im at work.

Oh, and I am making this game, and my friend andy is helping with the art.

The way i write on here also draws from my style of writing. When i write essays and novels i use bad grammar to emphasize a characters attitude or even the attitude of the writing itself. In an essay I wrote once called, "Ball in Jean" was written in varying tenses, a conceded vocabulary and filled with confusing metaphors. I did this so it felt as if the narrator was constantly pissing on you. This was because it was a social commentary on men; I wanted the paper to feel like it was a man. Conceded, arrogant, leaving you out of the joke. It was so funny, the professor left notes saying, "this paper felt as if you were leaving the reader out of the joke... I didn't get it, was this a mistake. Work on that." I laughed thinking wow, he didnt even get the joke, when he was the one who gave me the idea.

But yeah, on here i write like i think... very jarbled, fast paced, like im vomitting my ideas all over the screen. Umm, yeah. Thats probably why ive never posted without going back and editing.

Back