how to burn Neo Geo CDs

hi Sega community.....does any1 know how to burn Neo Geo ISO+MP3 with NERO ?.....i heard its very much like SegaCD....

any help appreciated

s8n

I haven't had any problems burning them in DAO with cdrdao (using gtoaster as a frontend). Just dump all the tracks in and burn. Nero should work in much the same way. Of course, I haven't used any of the burns on a real unit, only on the NeoCD emulator for Dreamcast, but that is the same way I've burned Sega CD games in the past, and I've used those on my Sega CD w/no problems.

NGCD generally isn't picky, but some games have some kind of protection. I have no idea how the protection works, but cracks do exist for at least some of the protected games.

Most modern burning software will convert the mp3s by itself before burning. But yes, 44.1kHz, 16 bit would be what you want.

hi again....i dont know if its suitable being related to SNK Neo Geo....but i wrote a simple tutorial for people who are interested in burning a Neo Geo CD ISO+MP3 game , its in a simple Word format so almost everyone can use it...hope it gets posted.

s8n :devil

Attachments

• NEO_GEO_CD_ISO_MP3_Tutorial___s8n.doc
    136 KB · Views: 386
    136 KB · Views: 479
    136 KB · Views: 268
So burning a Neo Geo CD is exactly the same as Sega CD or Saturn...

Out of interest, why do you convert your mp3s first? I used to do that when I had a P 166, but now I just convert on the fly as I burn.

What confused me is that the Sega Cue Maker said that my Neo-Geo CD ISO/MP3 images didn't seem correct and asked me if I wanted to change something. So they must not be EXACTLY the same.

why convert MP3s first not on the fly ?....no reason really....i could have made a Tut that converts on the Fly , but i have seen and own ISO+MPC which i know dBPowerAMP can convert....

Back