How many games do you expect to buy in Q4 2004?

I actually don't know, as I'm saving up for something very important next summer, so I voted 1 - 2. Actually, the only game I can see myself buying is RE4 early next year.

Now, if I weren't saving up for next summer, I'd be in the more than 15, as I'd be buying tons of MD/Genny and DC games.

It's times like this that I really need a job...

Originally posted by slinga@Sep 11, 2004 @ 05:12 PM

Zero. Why isn't that a choice?

New option added.

I didn't think anyone here wouldn't be buying at least one game this coming holiday season. I'm shocked and apalled.

I tend to buy most games early on the in year. A lot games out around this time tend to seem rushed in order to finish them before Christmas. Most of my favourite games each year for the past few years have come out between February and May. Also games that did come out for christmas tend to be reduced in price after a few months anyway.

Having said all that Outrun 2 looks great, and i quite like Evil Genius after playing the demo. So I may get them before the end of year.

Originally posted by mountaindud@Sep 11, 2004 @ 05:21 PM

I didn't think anyone here wouldn't be buying at least one game this coming holiday season. I'm shocked and apalled.

Why not? I don't even own any of the current gen systems :devil

I'm buying Halo 2, DOA Ultimate, and Half Life 2 for sure... thinking about Metroid Prime 2, and will check out Donkey Konga & Mario Party 6 but those depend on peripheral interaction which I have yet to try. I may end up even grabbing a DS if the price is right so that'd require at least a couple of games to go with it. I just wish Super Monkey Ball 3 was coming out this year (hell, any news on it would be appreciated).

Now enough blabbing, I expect to buy around 4-7 new games by the end of the year.... but like many others here I will buy plenty more older games.

Back