How do you want to download Music here?

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
Would you like to grab it all in one big chunk as a rar file or individualy like it has been done here?

I say RAR's or ZIP's. ZIP's would work well. Since the music is already as compressed as it's gonna get, there wouldn't be much (if any) difference in file size between the RAR's and the ZIP's. And while all of us computer elites are fully familiar with RAR, not everyone is familiar with that file format.

I believe RAR's don't work for me (Mac user) dunno if it's because of my Mac or something else, don't work for me. You'd be safer for all computer users doing it by ZIP.

Oh right, sorry. One big chunk is fine... we can always prune afterwards to get rid of anything we don't want :)
I mainly ended up downloading them all anyways.

I would personally like them individually, but its not that big of deal I guess. Also, my mac decompresses rar files fine.

The main problem is it takes sooo long to write up the html for just one game. Some of them have 50+ tracks.

The thing is in that mod I mentioned yesterday to you those types of things would become dynamic.

Back