Gunstar Heroes Soundtrack

Sorry if this is in the wrong place but... what's up with the Gunstar Heroes soundtrack? I've searched the entiiiiiiiiiiireeeeeeeeee internet and this is the only place which offers them all... but the links are broken :eek:mg:

Can anyone at least send them to me by email? I love the soundtrack and I'm despairing...

Thanks for trying to second guess me, but when I clicked the links (and then replied to your post) I got something like this...

Attachments

• 01.mp3
    1 MB · Views: 206
  • 01.mp3
    1 MB · Views: 198
  • 01.mp3
    1 MB · Views: 202
Smells like whatever firewall scheme you got going, it's blocking refereer (sp?) logging. This is the main way a site has to find out ig you're really clicking that link from the site itself, or if it's being hotlinked.

Yah... :/ That one worked when I clicked it from your post... but it doesn't seem to work when I go into the soundtrack pages... Computers... :damn:

Could anyone attach the 25 or post please? ^^ :blink:

Hello.

The links go fine. You have to click directly in the link with left button, if you try to do "save as" you will get nothing.

I've tried all and work perfectly.

Only one problem: the link for the 10th song is missing, the list jumps from 09 to 11, could someone fix that?

And I think there is other song missing because in winamp's tracklist, the order is:

7. 07 Stage 2

8. 08 Stage 2 boss

9. 09 Stage 3

10. 11 Stage 4 boss

11. 12 Stage 5

12. 13 Stage 5 boss

There are 2 songs that are missing:

Stage 3 boss

Stage 4

Do you have any idea?

Anyway, thanks for sharing all the music in your Soundtrack section.

Bye.

Back