genesis game rom into snes cart?

M

mmmmmm

Iv been thinking of this for a few days now, havent had a chance to look inside a snes cart but sure there must be a way to solder the chip from a snes into a genesis or the other way around.

The only thing that probably would stop it would be the language, right

huh?! :blink: :huh:

You mean.. playing a genesis game on a snes by "inserting" the rom chip into a snes cart??

The game is written to run on genesis hardware.. not on snes's... the problem is not the cart lol

Welcome to the forum :newbie !

I'm more puzzled why this is posted in the SegaCD forum. :huh

It makes me think you should have stuck a Dreamcast game into your SegaCD to figure out the answer to your question. ;)

To be honest guys i didnt think it would work but just thought i would see what was said, and to PISS MAL OFF.........................lol :devil

Is that paul again?

trollspray.jpg

lol, yes its paul again...............

To be honest guys, u to mel i want an end to this now. as im sure you do 2...

Its been fun and all that but isnt it time to get back to the seriouse stuff: sega talk..

Well if you agree and wana put an end to this just say the word and ill stop being an arse.............prommise :cheers

I think you've pushed this too far.

I mentioned before that if you wanted to take it up with mods and admins, you needed to speak your peace in Munchkin Land.

Anybody else having SuperYoshi flashbacks?

I guess I should probably remove that lol, that's one of my ultra flame pictures hehe... I could tone it down to a simple text message.....

HAHA! that's hilarious....

and yes, superyoshi flashbacks are comming....lots of em. How many damn screen names did that superyoshi person have?

Super awsome duper mega fuckin-imma-pop-a-cap-in-yo-fat-ass anerexic halogenic supersonic transmutanagenic electornic disco-dancing fuzzy wuzzy cuddly huggy kick-ass pimpin gangsta cracka-ass BEEATCH.... Yoshi

Back