GBA on GP32!? - Who doesn't want a GP32 now?

Ive always been sort of interested in the GP32, not only because of the games it offers, but because of how inpecably easy it is to use emulators on it. Unlike the GBA, it doesn't require a flash linker and card, it is able to link directly with a usb cord from itself to the computer. Their are emulators for it that allow play of the Sega Master System, PCengine, Spectrum, Genesis, NES, SNES, NeoGeo Pocket, Wonderswan, Wonderswan ColorGameboy, Gameboy Color, and now Gameboy Advance. Their are even ports of Wolfstein 3D and Doom.

If this GBA emulator takes off, I plan on selling my GBA and getting a GP32, and I would suggest you all do the same.

They have had 2 gba emulators out for the pocket pc since the gba came out. None of them are full speed though.

There actually not too bad now, you can get a 300mhz ppc for $200 now.

Also move this thread to the gba section :)

if they got GBA emus up and running well then GP32's sure would sell alot faster, I'd probably get one aswell. Would be bad for nintendo however, not only would they havea competing system but the competing system would offer all of their games for free...
---Ammut

Back