Favorite Final Fantasy Main Character?

Cloud121

Established Member
Oh man.. I'm really gonna have to think about this one....

Cecil... He's Cecil! Enough said! Paladin Cecil > Dark Knight Cecil!

Cloud is well.. Cloud

Squall is a LITTLE BIT like me (He's the coolest looking of them all)

Zidane is if I were a Final Fantasy character

Tidus was just plain the man

Very tough choice... I'll wait on this one....

I vote Paladin Cecil.

Final Fantasy 6 didn't have a main character. There was heavy emphesis on most characters and there wasn't one you had to have in your party the whole game.

Why do you have the Fighter in there and not the rest of the FF characters? It's not like the Fighter is the main character.

Originally posted by it290@Jul 16, 2004 @ 12:09 AM

Why do you have the Fighter in there and not the rest of the FF characters? It's not like the Fighter is the main character.

Also, why did you make five polls today? :spam

You'd get more results in just one or two polls.

Sorry, I got a whole bunch of ideas in my head. I'm not meaning to spam the board!

Also, I didn't put the main characters of FFII and FFIII because I don't know who the main characters are. To me in seems as though Fighter is the main character of the original. Because he's the first one on the party select menu! :lol:

Terra is the main character of FFVI.

Vivi was originally gonna be the main character. Then they were gonna make both Zid and Vivi the main characters. It's plainly obvious they settled on making Zid the one an donly main character.

And yeah, Vivi is one of the most likable RPG characters EVER! I love him. You just can't help but always feel sorry for him. Everytime I see the Black Waltz 3 deal, where he takes out all the mages.. I always feel sad. Poor Vivi... but then he blows Black Waltz out of the sky and it's just a "OH HELL YEAH!" moment. It was from that moment, that Vivi became a total badass as well. :lol: :cheers

Okay, if I can't get the Black Mage in there, what about Ramza Beoulve? He had more depth than any other FF lead character, in my opinion.

I'm kinda surprised Cloud has no vote yet...

Same with Dark Knight Cecil, as I'm probably the only person who prefers Paladin over Dark Knight.

I havent played many FF games, but my vote would be anyone but Tidus. In fact I would say that most Heroes in RPG's I've played are just a bit well ..Meh..

It always seems like they put a lot more effort into the villians.

Even though he is not the main character, I voted for Fighter. Old school all the way. I remeber getting that game when it first came out. I though it was the coolest game ever.

Back