F-Zero GX May 04

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
This game is FAST and FUN! The best out of the series so far in my opinion. Lots of tracks and lots of cars. I like the fact that you can buy new ones and upgrades. The one thing I don't like about this one is that its VERY hard. Other then that it's my favorite GC racing game!

I picked this up recently cause it dropped to $19.99. I have to agree with you on the difficulty. The game rocks. I just wish some arcade around here had the arcade F-Zero. I want to take my custom car and try it out there. Has anyone tried it before?

I love this game.

I almost have everything but its way too hard.

The arcade version is so amazing, but the GC version handles a lot better, but AC version has the seat that moves with you, and that is badass.

Actually my memory card didnt work!

I was so pissed off, I started to picked the up the next person I saw in front of me and threw him out the window, breaking the glass with his face on the ground, full of shards of glass in his face.

Then I woke up from my daydream, and realized that my memory card just sucked. Its Nyko. Nyko=Sucks

Yeah, I've been playing this game for a LONG time, and I have almost everything, including the AX tracks. I want to find an arcade too, and see how good I do. Are they like, at Gameworks or something?

So what of AX? Is that only in Japan, or will be for Gamecube in America?

Back