Dud's Big Sell/Trade Thread

Are you in a hurry to sell?

I've got the money right now, but I'd rather wait until after my daughter's 5th birthday extravaganza just to be sure, and that's just over a week away.

Originally posted by mal@Thu, 2005-04-28 @ 07:46 PM

Are you in a hurry to sell?

I've got the money right now, but I'd rather wait until after my daughter's 5th birthday extravaganza just to be sure, and that's just over a week away.

[post=133339]Quoted post[/post]​

No hurry at all. That would be better for me to wait a week--I'll have money to ship it with by then.

Originally posted by mal@Thu, 2005-04-28 @ 08:18 PM

In that case, I'll take it. :)

[post=133342]Quoted post[/post]​

Excellent, let me know when you are ready to initiate said transaction.

Originally posted by Dud@Tue, 2005-04-26 @ 02:56 AM

<s>EMS Total Control Adapter (Use Playstation controllers on Dreamcast)

Innovation Dream Connection II (Use Playstation + Saturn Controllers on Dreamcast + a VMU slot)</s>

FUCK.

I need those.

Anyone want a PAL copy of Shenmue? Yes the original. It's PAL. It's in good enough shape, one of the jewel cases has a busted hinge, and the box seems like it is old despite not being physically damaged. The discs are in great shape though. I'm selling because my modded Dreamcast is dead, and I could never get this game to work with a boot disc--keep that in mind if you are from US/Canada. I'm asking $16 shipped for this.

Im a little unsure, is that Gamecube still up for sale? I definitely want it if it is.

Originally posted by kleath@Sat, 2005-04-30 @ 11:15 PM

Im a little unsure, is that Gamecube still up for sale? I definitely want it if it is.

[post=133423]Quoted post[/post]​

Right now it is on hold for mal, but if he decides not to get it I'll let everyone know it is still available.

Originally posted by Dud@Sun, 2005-05-01 @ 01:24 AM

Right now it is on hold for mal, but if he decides not to get it I'll let everyone know it is still available.

[post=133424]Quoted post[/post]​

Gotcha

I'm selling some Sega games on eBay (very cheaply of course). Click the link in my signature.

I'm leaving the classic game collecting scene (I think for the third time now). I just can't get into my older consoles like I used to, those days have passed for me it seems. So that brings me to the point of this post; I have the following stuff to sell, and I'm checking here before I go to eBay with it.

*PICTURES WILL BE UP SHORTLY*

Genesis model 1 Launch model w/ Altered Beast /BOXED ~ $50 + $12 shipping

--This was purchased by some guy launch day and sold to me recently. It couldn't be any more complete either it includes everything down to the plastic bags the components were wrapped in. The box is in superb shape, and it still has the price sticker of 189.99 on it. It includes all pack-in items/ 100% complete, plus an AV cable for modern TVs. This is a great collectors piece. The only part of it that shows any wear at all, is the controller, just from being used over the years.

Sega CD model 1 complete in original box ~ $100 +12 Shipping

--The box is in decent shape, not perfect, but not bad by ny means. All the pack-in items are in great shape except the Hot Hits/Rock Paintings has ink on the spine. Now when I say this is complete in box, I mean COMPLETE, everything is here official mixer cable, metal plates EVERYTHING. I know the asking price is a lot but this is a rarity after all.

Shippping is free if you buy both consoles

GAMES

all games are complete down to the foam pad with minimal scratches on the discs

Lunar: Silver Star (RARE DISC ART 7) ~ $80 (this one is in near perfect shape, the only problems being a couple tiny marks on the disc)

Lunar: Eternal Blue ~ $40

Vay ~ $30

Popful Mail ~ $40

BUY EVERYTHING FOR $320 (WITH FREE SHIPPING)

That's all I have left, I'm keeping eerything Dreamcast and newer. On a sidenote I'm taking a major hit selling this stuff at these prices, I spent a little more on this than what I expect to get.

You just bought all this stuff a mere 2 weeks ago!!!! hrmm... and you aren't even making money on it either, seriousily guys, good deals here, and at cost!

i'm trying to get out of the collecting scene too (its hard, its like crack I swear!). But that genny and Sega CD deal just is, grrrr, resist Dylan, RESIST!

Oh and for those weirdos out there... my post count right now is 1692! That is the year of the Salem witch trials!!! I don't know why that came to me, but I saw my post count and I was like, "hey, thats that year of the salem witch hunt!". I remember learning about that when I visited "the house of 7 gables" in Mass. I lived a short drive away from it.

And AFTER dud's response to this... his post count is 1844. That is the year Friedrich Nietzsche was born to all you atheists out there!

Originally posted by lordofduct+Wed, 2005-06-15 @ 12:17 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lordofduct @ Wed, 2005-06-15 @ 12:17 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>You just bought all this stuff a mere 2 weeks ago!!!! hrmm... and you aren't even making money on it either, seriousily guys, good deals here, and at cost!

[post=135300]Quoted post[/post]​

[/b]

Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking, I'll never get around to playing with ALL of this stuff. I just like the act of purchasing for some reason. At least I finally played Lunar though. I really need the money more than I thought, more than I need more stuff sitting around collecting dust that is.

<!--QuoteBegin-lordofduct
@Wed, 2005-06-15 @ 12:17 AM

i'm trying to get out of the collecting scene too (its hard, its like crack I swear!). But that genny and Sega CD deal just is, grrrr, resist Dylan, RESIST!

[post=135300]Quoted post[/post]​

[/quote]

:lol: I know exactly what you mean, that's why I had to quit collecting three times.

Here are the pictures, I'll give it another day here before I list these on eBay.

EDIT: Screw it, I'm in an eBaying mood, they are up now.

GenesisAlteredBeast.jpg

BoxedSegaCD.jpg

SegaCD-WorkingDesigns.jpg

The boxed Front Loading Sega CD is still available (see the earlier post for details). It sold on eBay for $80 but the guy didn't pay, so that what I'm asking for here.

$80 + $12 shipping

Somebody pick this up, it's a hard to find item.

Back