Dark Wizard vs Shining Force CD

I voted for the Sega CD SF, which is a port of the first two GG SF games. But honestly, they're quite different. Dark Wizard is pretty fun, even though all non-heroes are just joe average bums. They made the equipment buying overly complicated. But it is OK for a while. It just doesn't doesn't have the story, characters and pace of even the pocket SF games.

i own both but my dark wizard freezes up all the damn time... so i never really got to play it alot. (damn used games!) SF CD just rocks patootey hootey, shit its the only one i really didn't get bored for a minute in. SF 2 rocked but parts bored me here and there and made me leave it for a while and then come back. SF CD just moved along so smooth.

The two games are too different to compare. However, if I picked one I would go with Dark Wizard. It holds nostalgic value for me. It's the first SCD game I played.

I have to go with Shining Force here, as I have never played Dark Wizard (I know, I shouldn't have voted due to that...), and Shining Force CD was the first CD game I had ever played as well.

Back