Cue Sheet Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
regarding the windows xp problems with cdrwin, it's not actually cdrwin that's the problem. What it is, is that you need to install good aspi drivers. The ones that come with the program don't seem to work, neither do the built in ones. I generally just go and download them off adaptec's site. You might give that a shot.

That's not always true. I had aspi drivers correctly installed and crdwin didn't detected my burner as a burner, newer cd-rw were not supported.. the 3.9c version fixed thatt for my LG 40x burner
smile.gif

Originally posted by Scared0o0Rabbit@Jun 21, 2003 @ 11:07 PM

regarding the windows xp problems with cdrwin, it's not actually cdrwin that's the problem. What it is, is that you need to install good aspi drivers. The ones that come with the program don't seem to work, neither do the built in ones. I generally just go and download them off adaptec's site. You might give that a shot.

I am not stupid Rabbit... I tried everything and yes got the official adaptec drivers many times and had it say they were all green and working properly and installed properly...

I have tried everything.

JG, stop attacking people who are only trying to help you.

One minute you're saying that you've tried everything and yet do something so basic as try to overwrite the source file and don't realise it. Just how can we be sure of your level of competence?

How was i attacking someone... jesus christ. here we go again.

I thought it would overwrite the previous cue and bin for you.

Originally posted by Jaded God@Jun 22, 2003 @ 09:35 AM

I am not stupid Rabbit... I tried everything and yes got the official adaptec drivers many times and had it say they were all green and working properly and installed properly...

I have tried everything.

That's how. But if you're not, then you're not.

You're the only one making a big deal out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back