Casper...

Pearl Jammzz

Established Member
Ok, so I was browsin VGR today and came across this. Does anyone know if this is real or what? I know it's on PSX as my lil bro owns it, but I have never ever seen the Sat version before in real life or on ftps.

Anyone have any info on this? Was this the same adventure/puzzle game as the PSX one? Was it superior or the same or what? Lemme know! haha.

Thanks guys...and gals of course :).

If this is the one that your little bro owns, then it's highly possible that they're the same game since both the Saturn and PlayStation versions were published by the same company (i.e., Interplay) according to VGR.

Yup, sure is. I noticed the Interplay thing as well, and the description at VGR also sounded like the same game. If it exists, I am fairly certain it's the same game, but they could be different. Hopefully, if there is a Saturn version, it loads faster than the PSX one, haha. The PSX version was HORRIBLE on load times.

It exists on the 3DO as well.

The saturn version had a significantly smaller run than the PSX version if I recall from the time I worked at EB, but it is out there.

I have the 3DO version. It was some sort of top down adventure game right? I havent played it in ages so I can't remember.

Back