Best places to buy Sega Saturn games

Hello, I've recently started buying Sega Saturn games.
I'm wondering where to find the best prices.
Any website where I can buy PAL games. Spain/Europe versions.
Any help would be appreciated.
thanks.

I imagine eBay is good enough, that's where I get my games. I'm in Scotland (So also in Europe/PAL), and eBay prices are still fairly reasonable, at least compared to North America.

I don't use to buy retro anymore. But sometimes local stores or individuals arround my zone have interesting things at reasonable prices.
I`m not a Youtuber or dedicated collector to waste my money into pay others hobbies or bills. Retro second hand went to hell arround 2012 (Saturn stuff) and i don't expect any improvement on this side. Thanks we have now ODEs to keep playing what we like. Sorry if i sound enough, just a bit burned.

I don't use to buy retro anymore. But sometimes local stores or individuals arround my zone have interesting things at reasonable prices.
I`m not a Youtuber or dedicated collector to waste my money into pay others hobbies or bills. Retro second hand went to hell arround 2012 (Saturn stuff) and i don't expect any improvement on this side. Thanks we have now ODEs to keep playing what we like. Sorry if i sound enough, just a bit burned.
Thanks for the feedback!

on the Shiro and SX discords there's a seller named CronoLe , Ive bought well over $2,000 worth of stuff from him with zero issues.

Here in brazil where piracy reign there's some folks who sell paralel copies with art and manual very acurate with the original material and for a good cheap price, its funny cuz you can tell to put any language, any version, anything about everything

Very crazy stuff

Back