Animal Crossing 1-12 to 1-18

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
I havent played it since I don't have a GC but alot of you guys like it. Why do you like it? Whats so good about it. Discuss that here!

Ah man.. where to start!

This game simply sucks you in... there's no escaping it! No plot, no story-line, no end! It just keeps rewarding you for doing things that you hate to do in real life!

I've nearly discovered all the fossils, but my fish and insect collections are really poor at the moment (it being winter in Animal Crossing and all).

I've also managed to get cherries and pears growing in my town without have to trade for them, which is really nice!

The game is addictive as crack and is designed in such a way that you want to play it every spare moment you have just so you can get certain things that you can get right away. It also plays in such a way that certain things you do today, will only reap rewards tomorrow (or in a few days), so you're always tempted to come back for more!

The "real-time" aspect is also fantastic and adds a lot to the whole experience, not to mention the special days events and the trading allowed through the password system...

To say that I love this game is an understatement!

Is the game still good even if you don't have time to play it every day? Even if you miss a few days? That is if you aren't terribly addicted --- just humor me.

Let me put it this way... you make time for it!

I wake up earlier now, just so I can spend 30 minutes finding the days treasure and fossils before I go to work.

My girlfriend, who has managed never to get into any of my other games, now races home after work to beat me to the Cube so that she can play.

It really is addictive and fun.

A straight answer to your question tho, is yes... its better if you play daily, but if you only play every 3 days or so, I'm sure it would still be just as fun!

I'm also assuming you can have different "accounts" for different people to play without messing the other person's game?

Basically a town takes up a full memory card 59, fortunately one is provided free with the game.

Each town has 4 "player houses", which are occupied by the different players, if you have that many.

So in other words, you don't really interfere with each others games too much, although you can deny the other player of fossils/money/items etc if you get to them first :cool:

Back