Action Replay + 4 in 1 , help with save files.

Hi folks!

Just got a new AR cart for my Saturn, and i was wondering if it's

possible to save games and then move the files to the cart, even tough I'm pretty sure the battery inside my Saturn is dead?

And if not, then where do i get these batteries, they seem

hard as hell to find.

Thank you in advance.

I haven't tried it, but it should work as long as you don't turn the power off between saving the games and copying them over. As for getting the battery, it's a standard type "CR2032" (Duracell uses the part number "DL2032" for reasons known only to them). Any store specializing in batteries or handheld electronics should carry them (in the US even some regular department stores carry them).

You can get them at WalMart, but they'll be in the Watch Department, not the Electronics Department since WalMart is convinced they are watch batteries. WalMart usually puts the watch department next to the jewelry.

I often find them in dollar stores. The one buy my house has them in 3 packs for a dollar, I bought several packs.

ExCyber said:
I haven't tried it, but it should work as long as you don't turn the power off between saving the games and copying them over. As for getting the battery, it's a standard type "CR2032" (Duracell uses the part number "DL2032" for reasons known only to them). Any store specializing in batteries or handheld electronics should carry them (in the US even some regular department stores carry them).

How do i acces the cart options without booting the Saturn?

Thanks, just removed the old battery and found where

to get new a one, and yes, it was easy, turns out i was just looking

for the wrong battery :biggrin:

I hacked mine to be powered by either AA or AAA batteries last year. I haven't had it on in 9 months now... I should hook it up and see if the batteries are still going strong.

Back